PM Shehbaz promises total support for cm bugti for the development of Baluchistan


Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif assured the full support of the Federal Government for the development of Baluchistan during a meeting with Prime Minister Sarfraz Bugti in Lahore on Wednesday.

He reiterated that the progress of Baluchistan remained one of the main priorities of the government and said that all necessary measures would be taken to support continuous and future initiatives.

Both leaders conducted broad conversations about the economic, social and security situation of the province.

CM Bugti informed the Prime Minister about the state of development projects currently current in Baluchistan.

He also extended the greetings of Eidul Fitr to the prime minister during the meeting.

Earlier on Tuesday, the Federal Minister of Defense, Khawaja Muhammad Asif, said that previous governments should account for the challenges in progress in Baluchistan.

Speaking during an interview with a private news channel, the minister highlighted his unwavering commitment to improve national security, improve public welfare and intensify anti -terrorist efforts. He extended his greetings eid to the nation while arguing key issues.

Khawaja Asif also declared that Pakistan’s armed forces have suffered reforms to better address the threat of terrorism and that successful anti -terrorism operations in Baluchistan are imminent.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *