Why Prince Harry and Prince William can’t repair their ties?


Prince William and Prince Harrys Rift deepens
Prince William’s crack and Prince Harry deepens

There are cracks within the relationship of Prince William and Harry as brothers, according to several reports that have previously suggested.

“However, in terms of Harry and William, any possibility of reconciliation between them has been rejected out of control,” the source shared.

So far, according to reports, there is no repair of ties on cards, such as a new report in The mirror He blamed a lack of trust for this.

“The problem with Harry, as well as Meghan, is trusted. Since they moved to North America, they have eroded all confidence in their ability to maintain things or their private criticism,” the source told The Outlet.

“To have any possibility of moving forward, that trust must be rebuilt, and the Sussex team knows that the responsibility is in them,” the Tipster titled.

But building trust would be difficult because, as the source explained, “William feels that Harry has repeatedly chosen the public exposure on private resolution and that the royal family cannot continue to be dragged to the holders every time there is a new contract to promote.”

Unlike Prince of Wales, King Charles is open to reconcile with his son, since he is ready to meet him for the first time in 20 months, according to the report.

A visit to London is on the cards for the two -year -old father on September 8 to attend a Wellchild Awards charity event. The date also coincides with the third anniversary of the death of Queen Elizabeth II.

The sources describe the moment that breaks the ice when the team of the Duke of Sussex and the officials of the Buckingham Palace had an informal summit of La Paz.

“It is clear that there is now a determination on both sides for this to happen. No one pretends that the broader family problems have been solved, but it is about starting with Charles and Harry,” the mole chilló.

In the light of Charles cancer treatment, the source said: “After 20 months apart, and with the king continuing his treatment, the sensation is that it is the right time to take that step.”

“It is not about great gestures or meetings of sets: it is a simple face -to -face conversation between a father and his son. Priority is privacy and dignity,” said the source.

In the end, it is understood in the report that Meghan would not join Harry’s expected visit to London.



Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *