Afghan national arrested in Texas over alleged bomb threat


This undated image shows Mohammad Dawood Alokozay. -FoxNews
  • DHS says suspect posts TikTok hinting at bomb for Fort Worth.
  • Court records show terroristic threat charges in the Texas case.
  • DHS says the second recent attacker also came through the Biden program.

An Afghan national who entered the United States under the Biden administration’s “Operation Welcome Allies” program was arrested after allegedly posting a video on TikTok suggesting he was building a bomb destined for the Fort Worth area of ​​Texas, according to a report from fox newsciting the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

Court documents show the suspect, identified as Mohammad Dawood Alokozay, has been charged at the state level with making a terroristic threat.

Alokozay was detained on Tuesday, a day before the Washington DC shooting, by the Texas Department of Public Safety and an FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force in a coordinated law enforcement effort, according to the report.

The report notes that Rahmanullah Lakanwal, the gunman who shot two National Guard members earlier this week, also entered the country through the same resettlement program.

The resettlement program was established by Biden after the US military withdrawal from Afghanistan in August 2021, which led to the rapid collapse of the Afghan government and the takeover of the country by the Taliban.

Following the attack, US President Donald Trump said his administration will “permanently pause” migration from all “Third World countries”, following an attack near the White House that he blamed on failures in the Biden-era immigration investigation.

Trump did not identify any countries by name or explain what he meant by third world countries or “permanent pause.” He said the plan would include cases approved under former President Joe Biden’s administration.

“I will permanently pause migration from all Third World countries to allow the US system to fully recover, end all millions of illegal Biden admissions, including those signed by Sleepy Joe Biden’s autopen, and remove anyone who is not a net asset to the United States,” he said on his social media platform, Truth Social.



Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *