- Ubisoft confirms new assassin’s creed, distant screamand Phantom recognition games are in development
- The company plans to launch all of them in March 2029.
- Ubisoft says its recent restructuring efforts will allow it to “return to higher quality standards”
Ubisoft has shared plans to release more assassin’s creed games and new distant scream and Phantom recognition titles for March 2029.
The latest comes from the company’s most recent financial report for 2025-2026 (via IGN), Ubisoft said it “expects a significantly larger content pipeline during fiscal years 2027-28 and 2028-29 across its major brands, including assassin’s creed, distant scream and Phantom recognition“.
The company’s financial year runs from April 1 to March 31, so it is suggested that these new projects be published before March 31, 2029.
We currently know Assassin’s Creed Hex will be one of these games and is expected to be released in 2027. Another multiplayer title, Codename Invictusis also in process along with Assassin’s Creed Jadea mobile game. While both are in active development, neither has a release date.
Very far away 6 was the most recent game in the series, it was released in 2021 and we haven’t had a new Phantom recognition I have been playing since 2019 with Ghost Recon: Breakpoint.
In addition to its main plan, Ubisoft is also looking to leverage AI to “enhance the player experience” and “boost team creativity and efficiency” by developing its first “generative AI playable experience.”
The project is said to “enrich player experiences, as teams organically make tangible progress in AI applications that can help manage the increasing complexity of modern game development processes.”
However, Ubisoft co-founder and CEO Yves Guillemot warned investors that the company’s fiscal 2026-27 period is expected to “represent a low point in our free cash flow trajectory.”
The CEO said he plans to grow his live service games, namely rainbow six siegeas well as deliver Assassin’s Creed Black Flag resynchronizedwhich launches on July 9, but “the softer release schedule and restructuring costs” will likely impact Ubisoft’s annual profits.
Earlier this year, Ubisoft announced major restructuring plans, which included the cancellation of Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time remake along with several other projects and the delay of six more.
In the report, the company said this was to “maximize long-term value and refocus its three-year roadmap,” and its new plan better positions its Creative House for “a return to higher quality standards,” which it said is already reflected in the launch of Assassin’s Creed Shadows, Year 117: Pax Romana and the Avatar: Pandora’s Borders expansion, from the ashes.
Follow TechRadar on Google News and add us as a preferred source to receive news, reviews and opinions from our experts in your feeds. Be sure to click the Follow button!

The best Xbox controllers




