There were strong signs that the feud between King Charles and his youngest son could be coming to an end.
Reports have claimed that while there is a “secret alliance” between Buckingham Palace and Montecito, especially as the messages of both the King and Prince Harry appear to align in terms of their messaging on larger global issues.
However, progress on reconciliation appears to be stalling and recent events suggest it could be getting worse, courtesy of the king’s wife, Queen Camilla.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex had celebrated their eighth wedding anniversary this Tuesday and instead of a greeting the couple received bad news about a new change at the Palace.
A photographer revealed that the photo of Harry and Meghan that was once displayed in Highgrove House had been replaced by a photo of Charles and Prince Louis.
Sources have revealed that Camilla had been the reason behind the change, as she is strictly against welcoming the Sussexes back into the fold as it would invite “more chaos and embarrassment.”
“Camilla has clearly made it her personal mission to completely erase them from real life,” the source said. Heat magazine. “No wonder Harry is worried he won’t be able to get over her long enough to properly patch things up with his father.”
There is a long history of bitterness between Harry and his stepmother, something the King does not agree with. The description of the queen consort in Harry’s memoirs Replacement It is considered one of the reasons why the Sussexes were evicted from Frogmore Cottage.
This could be a way for Camilla to finally get revenge for the “hurtful things” Harry has said about her.
Royal commentator Samara Gill also shared her analysis on the photo removal with News from heaven suggesting that it is a “sort of declaration of war.”
“The Royal Family doesn’t shout it, but they do politely leave you out, and the symbolism of that is subtle, but quite brutal,” he said, indicating that this could be the “end of the game.”




